- Pinkcity believes that with education we can remove most social evils of developing countries like India.
- India has more poor people than all of Africa put together and have incredibly large underprivileged children that have no access to education.
- The worst of the lot are the urban poor who live in slumps and extremely hostile conditions.
- Pinkcity has adopted government secondary school under Subhash Chandra Goyal Memorial, constructed new building to provide education to this set of people.
- Pinkcity hopes to create employable, educated citizens who will become contributors to the society and for their families.
Subhash Chandra Goyal Memorial supported and adopted Government Secondary School’s newly constructed building, Jaipur
New water-station constructed for safe drinking water
Renovated classrooms with new desks & tables